Research indicates companies that demonstrate a commitment to ethical business practices are favored by consumers, business partners, investors, regulators and employees alike. It’s time to make your business ethics count.
The GRC Community site not only connects senior compliance practitioners with industry thought leaders, but provides the comprehensive tools and resources needed to advance the dialogue and raise the bar for best practices. Join one of the communities to discover innovative ways to address emerging challenges by leveraging the collective experiences and expertise of your peers.
This community is committed to:
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBERAccess to Members Only Resources & Complimentary Benchmarking Tools
- The creation and fostering of higher standards of corporate compliance, ethics and transparency through collaboration and sharing of challenges and best practices;
- Providing members with the resources, tools and guidance needed to uphold their commitment; and raising the public profile of both the importance of ethics in business and those companies that are committed to conducting business in an ethical manner in an effort to encourage others to follow their lead.
Assess and benchmark your compliance efforts through an array of complimentary compliance program diagnostics addressing several legislative mandates, such as the UK Bribery Act, Dodd Frank, FCPA, et al, in order to mitigate relevant compliance risk. Members benefit from unlimited complimentary diagnostics per membership year including:
- Board Compliance Oversight and Governance
- Code of Conduct
- Compliance & Ethics Program
- Compliance & Ethics Training and Communications
- Compliance Risk Assessment Process
- Federal Aquisition Regulation
- Supplier Company Compliance & Ethics
- Supply Chain Compliance & Ethics
Exclusive access to the robust members only site, which features:
Connection to GRC Thought Leadership
- Industry research and whitepapers;
- Checklists, benchmarking survey and industry heat maps;
- Ethisphere Magazine archives; and
- A recording repository of past events.
Exclusive Complimentary & Discounted Attendance to Leading Industry Events
- Corporate print-subscription to quarterly Ethisphere Magazine; online archives available for enterprise membership.
- Continuous updates on industry-related news from the Daily Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Digest.
- Networking forum that allows interaction among community members and industry thought leaders.
- One admission to the annual Global Ethics Summit, a two day live CLE event attended by leading business executives, compliance professionals and government officials.
- Unlimited complimentary attendance to live, regional members only roundtables and brown bag events.
- Unlimited access to CLE webcasts through Corpedia’s content partnership with West LegalEdcenter.
- Enjoy a 10% discounted rate on Corpedia services and our GRC partner organizations, including Second City, RealBiz Shorts creator.
- Special discounts to partner events.
For more information about becoming a member and the benefits of joining, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're just interested in subscribing to Ethisphere magazine, please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.